Facebook Revamped Messages Interface 2012 [Screenshot]
Facebook is working hard to make the interface easier to use for its users. Facebook developer’s team came up with total revamped look of Facebook Messages. The new messages interface is side-by-side layout and easy to navigate through. Check out the details after the jump.
Facebook new look for messages allows you click your latest message on the left to see the entire chat on the right. Now users can also add multiple photos and emoticons in the chat as well to make it more realistic, like shown in the image attached below.
Click on the image to zoom/enlarge.
Facebook messages search and navigation will become much easier now. User can search through a sender’s name or keyword from the main messages view. Keyboard shortcuts are also added for easier navigation. Press Alt+Q on a PC and Control+Q on a Mac to see all shortcuts.
Give your feedback about the new look of Facebook Messages in the comments below and share the information with your friends and family as well.
- Facebook Started Launching Revamped Single-Column Timeline
- Fake Privacy Notice Goes Viral On Facebook – Don’t Be Fool
- Facebook Timeline Is Launched Worldwide – Get It Now
- Facebook Will Not Charge You For Its Services [Official News]
- Facebook Turns On Facial Recognition Feature for Tagging By Default
- President Barack Obama and Mark Zukerberg Meeting in Facebook HQ – 20th April, 2011 [Pictures]
- President Barack Obama and Mark Zukerberg Meeting in Facebook HQ – 20th April, 2011 [Live Streaming]
- President Barack Obama and Mark Zukerberg Meeting in Facebook HQ – April 20, 2011
- Facebook Is Going To End Permanently On 15th of March 2011 (Said Zuckerberg)
- How To Get/Activate/Enable Facebook Graph Search? [Tutorial]