How To Edit Old Comments On Facebook?
Facebook rolled out a new feature of editing the comments, on Thursday evening. Now users can edit their comments if they made a mistake while commenting. Check out the screenshot below to get an idea about the feature.
Users can edit comments by clicking on the small pencil icon in front of each comment. Just click on edit option, change your comment and press enter to repost the edited comment. The update is released on Thursday evening and will be available on all Facebook profiles gradually.
- How To Get/Activate/Enable Facebook Graph Search? [Tutorial]
- Facebook Changed Their Official Logo 2013
- Facebook Says, Goodbye Clutter – Hello Bright, Beautiful Stories
- A Major Facebook Security Defect Found By A Hacker
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube – Waste of Time or Not?
- Facebook Started Launching Revamped Single-Column Timeline
- How To Disable ‘Seen By’ Feature In Facebook Chat For Chrome? [Tutorial]
- How To Disable ‘Seen By’ Feature In Facebook Chat For Mozilla Firefox? [Tutorial]
- Why Facebook Is Removing Timeline Cover Photos Without Warning?
- Fake Privacy Notice Goes Viral On Facebook – Don’t Be Fool