Facebook Is Launching Facebook App Center Tonight
Facebook is now being creative and going to launch an app center for Android and iOS devices as well as for the mobile version of Facebook.com. Developers can upload and sell their apps and users can now customize their Facebook app according to their choice using Facebook the App Center. Check out the details and screenshot after the jump.
Developers can upload and sell their applications on the Facebook app center and users can download and customize their Facebook app by using those apps. The launch is expected on Thursday Night (Tonight). The applications will be broadcasted to the 900+ million users of Facebook.
Users will rate the apps, due to that only high quality apps will be placed on the Facebook App Center. The App Center is going to launch with more than 600 social apps including Ubisoft Ghost Recon Commander, Stitcher Radio, Draw Something, and Pinterest.
What do you think about Facebook App Center? Will it be a successful launch or a fail? Share your views in the comments below.
- Facebook Messenger App Direct Download Links and QR codes for iPhone and Android
- Facebook Messenger App Launched For iPhone and Android Users
- Facebook iOS App Updated To Version 5.0 [What’s New?]
- Angry Birds Landed on Facebook – How To Play? [Tutorial]
- How to Make Google Plus Like Circles in Facebook – Circle Hack? [Tutorial]
- Angry Birds Seasons Easter – Update Hit the Android Market and App Store
- Twitter Official App Updated For iPad 2 – Enhaced Photo and Video Sharing Features
- Twitter Android App – New Interface, Features and Fixes
- How To Get/Activate/Enable Facebook Graph Search? [Tutorial]
- Facebook Changed Their Official Logo 2013