True Blood, Twilight and Vampire Diaries – Social Media Engagement [Infographic]
Social Media Sites are playing crucial role in engaging the users to the brands these days. Famous Vampire’s related TV serials’ and movies’ Teams like True Blood, Vampire Diaries and Twilight series are using social media to promote their shows and to interact with their viewers. Check out a complete infographics with details after the jump.
True Blood Season 5 [Hitting the silver screen on June 10], Twilight [Breaking Dawn Part 2 coming this Nov 16], and The Vampire Diaries Season 4 [premieres in Oct] are using Facebook Pages and Twitter to hit their targeted audience and engaging more and more people with their addictive series through social media sites.
Direct SAT TV shared an infographics with some recently collected data that how these huge brands are using social media to promote their business online.
Vampire Series’ Infographic:
Click on the image to zoom or enlarge.
- Facebook Timeline Comics and Covers – What Users Think? [Images]
- Justin Bieber Got Over 10 Million Followers on Twitter – New Record
- Animated Video “A Facebook Roast” – By College Humor
- Twitter Biscuit by Bakers Land
- Zynga and Lady Gaga’s Partnership Created Gagaville
- How To Get/Activate/Enable Facebook Graph Search? [Tutorial]
- Game of Thrones Cover Photos for Facebook Profile
- Facebook Changed Their Official Logo 2013
- Facebook Says, Goodbye Clutter – Hello Bright, Beautiful Stories
- A Major Facebook Security Defect Found By A Hacker