Angry Birds Landed on Facebook – How To Play? [Tutorial]
Angry Birds is a worldwide famous game now and almost every smartphone user is its fan. Today Angry Birds is launched on Facebook as well. You can play it on Facebook and can share your scores with your friends as well. To know how to play Angry Birds on Facebook, read the post after the jump.
Facebook Application to play Angry Birds is launched now officially by Rovio. The application is in beta phase yet, but the graphics, speed and quality of the game is remarkable. The game works pretty well in the full screen mode as well (you can select it from the right bottom).
How to Play Angry Birds on Facebook?
You can give it a try if you love Angry Birds or even not, by following these simple steps.
Open the Angry Birds Facebook App Link.
Allow the app by clicking on “Play Game”.
From the Angry Birds for Facebook homescreen, choose the game level.
- Poached Eggs
- Surf and Turk (Exclusively for Facebook users)
- Mighty Hoax.
If you are new to the Angry Birds then just read our Angry Birds guide for Chrome. The basics of Angry Birds are same, so the guide will help you for sure.
Play the game, enjoy and share it with your friends and family by inviting them from the app.
- Facebook iOS App Updated To Version 5.0 [What’s New?]
- Facebook Is Launching Facebook App Center Tonight
- Facebook Messenger App Direct Download Links and QR codes for iPhone and Android
- Facebook Messenger App Launched For iPhone and Android Users
- How to Make Google Plus Like Circles in Facebook – Circle Hack? [Tutorial]
- How To Get/Activate/Enable Facebook Graph Search? [Tutorial]
- Facebook Changed Their Official Logo 2013
- Facebook Says, Goodbye Clutter – Hello Bright, Beautiful Stories
- A Major Facebook Security Defect Found By A Hacker
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube – Waste of Time or Not?