How to Install and Use Facebook Messenger For PC (Windows) Free
Facebook Messenger for PC (Windows) is now available for download free. The messenger is now launched by the Facebook officially, as it was leaked before the launch. Check out the tutorial of Facebook Messenger after the jump.
How to install and use Facebook Messenger for PC [Windows]:
Follow the simple steps and enjoy the desktop Messenger for Facebook.
Install the Facebook Messenger and login to your Facebook Messenger via browser.
FB Messenger for Windows [Ticker]:
It’s the same ticker as you see on your Facebook Homepage.
Friend Requests, Messages and Notifications:
The top bar looks similar to that of Facebook with Friend requests, messages and notifications buttons.
FB Messenger for Windows [Dock to right]:
Click on small icon on the right bottom to dock the Facebook Messenger to right side of your screen.
FB Messenger for Windows [Chat]:
Search your friend, click on his/her name and start chatting in the new window just opened.
FB Messenger Desktop Notifications:
You will get a notification on your desktop screen each time you get a notification on Facebook.
Enjoy the Facebook Messenger for PC (Windows) and share it with your friends and family as well.
- How To Get/Activate/Enable Facebook Graph Search? [Tutorial]
- How To Disable ‘Seen By’ Feature In Facebook Chat For Chrome? [Tutorial]
- How To Disable ‘Seen By’ Feature In Facebook Chat For Mozilla Firefox? [Tutorial]
- How To Change Background of Facebook Timeline Profile? [Tutorial]
- How To Disable Facebook Timeline Profile On Internet Explorer? [Working]
- How To Disable Facebook Timeline For Profiles on Mozilla Firefox? [Working]
- How To Disable/Enable Facebook Timeline For Profiles On Google Chrome? [Working]
- How To Unban A Fan From Your Facebook Page Timeline? [Tutorial]
- How to Use Quick Reply Mode for Messages in Facebook?
- How To Use Message Option From Facebook Pages With Timeline? [Tutorial]