How To Disable New Facebook Timeline Feature? [Tutorial]
Facebook is going through a number of changes these days, and one of them is Facebook Timeline. We have posted a Step by Step Tutorial to enable Facebook Timeline and some of our visitors asked us the method to disable it. We figured it out and made a tutorial. Check it out after the jump.
Facebook Timeline feature is not publicly launched now, and only developers can use it. The method of enabling we posted is by making a dummy app. If you want to disable Facebook Timeline just delete that app.
How to Disable Facebook Timeline Feature:
Follow the steps and your profile will be back in the old Facebook GUI.
Open this URL https://developers.facebook.com/apps and click on “Edit App“.
On the left sidebar, click on “Delete App“.
Now Click on “Confirm“.
Then Click on “Okay“.
Your Facebook Timeline App is deleted and your profile is now back in the old Facebook Interface.
Note: If you want to re-enable the Facebook Timeline then re-create the app by following this tutorial.
[P.S] Disable Timeline – 100% Working Tutorials:
- Facebook Timeline Disabling Tutorial for Google Chrome
- Facebook Timeline Disabling Tutorial for Mozilla Firefox
- How To Get/Activate/Enable Facebook Graph Search? [Tutorial]
- How To Disable ‘Seen By’ Feature In Facebook Chat For Chrome? [Tutorial]
- How To Disable ‘Seen By’ Feature In Facebook Chat For Mozilla Firefox? [Tutorial]
- How To Change Background of Facebook Timeline Profile? [Tutorial]
- How To Disable Facebook Timeline Profile On Internet Explorer? [Working]
- How To Disable Facebook Timeline For Profiles on Mozilla Firefox? [Working]
- How To Disable/Enable Facebook Timeline For Profiles On Google Chrome? [Working]
- How To Unban A Fan From Your Facebook Page Timeline? [Tutorial]
- How to Use Quick Reply Mode for Messages in Facebook?
- How To Use Message Option From Facebook Pages With Timeline? [Tutorial]