So you are getting fun there on Google+? OKKA! So Google+ gives features like Facebook for example on Facebook you can send message to anyone and in Google+ you can send email by clicking on “Send an email” button below the Profile picture of anyone, if they have activated this option. Check out the tutorial after the jump.
If you enable email option, your selected people can email you right through your Google+ profile without viewing your email address. So let’s start the tutorial.
Go to your Google+ profile and click on “Edit profile”.
Click on the “Send an email” button below your profile picture.
Enable: “Check the box”, if you want even a single person to be able to send you mails directly through your profile.
Disable: To disable the “Send an email” button uncheck the box it and “Save”, no one will be able to send you mails via your Google+ profile.
If you checked the above box, now click on the “arrow”, and there is a menu for you to choose from.
Select your desired option from the menu.
- Anyone on the web – Means that anyone can email you across the web.
- Extended circles – It means friends of friends can email you.
- Your circles – All of the people in your circles can email you.
- Only you – Only you can use the button to mail yourself.
- Custom – You can customize the circles/people that can send you mail by adding and removing them.
Hit the “Save” button and you have done it! Now your selected people can email you by using that button and you can send email to those who allowed you to do so.