How to Sign-up Google+ after getting email invitation? [Tutorial]
We have invited many users but they are not getting that how to sign-up after getting the e-mail. Lets go on checking the steps of signing up. There are a few issues, once they will be solved you will be on Google+ soon.
Note: Create a G-mail account first if you do not have one. Then go on checking these steps.
Open the mail You have received from BlazoMania account and Click on “Learn More about Google”.
Then click on “Sign up”.
Sign in with your Gmail account.
You will be landed at the signup page, but due to the heavy traffic there is temporary restriction but Google. You can see the message: Already invited? We’ve temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon.
Click on “Keep Me Posted” for update directly from Google or check back after a few minutes. Once everything will be fine you will see the signup page and your Google+ will be working.
Our same email will help you getting signup for Google+ once Google lift the block for the users who have got the invites (emails). No one can sign up without invitation yet even after the block will be lifted.
- How To Add/Change Google Plus Profile/Pages Cover Photo? [Tutorial]
- Google Plus Text Formatting Tips and Shortkeys
- How to Enable/Disable “Send an Email” button on Google Plus? [Tutorial]
- How to Disable Photo Tagging Option in Google Plus? [Tutorial]
- How to Convert Google Plus Profile into Facebook Theme? [Tutorial]
- How to change Profile Picture in Google Plus? [Tutorial]
- Google Plus Image Actions – Photo Details, Editing and More [Tutorial]
- How to Disable Reshare and Comments for Posts – Google Plus [Tutorial]
- How to Apply Privacy on Your Posts in Google Plus? [Tutorial]
- How to Hide Your Friends in Google Plus? [Tutorial]