How to Embed a YouKu Video in WordPress Post? [Tutorial]
I had to post a video in my post from YouKu and was unable to find out the embed button because of the different language. Then by sudden clicks I was able to get the HTML embed code of YouKu video. Check out the simple tutorial after the jump.
Follow the Step by Step simple method to embed/attach the YouKu video in your WordPress post.
Open YouKu.com and find out your desired video by searching.
Click on the red circled button below the video as shown in the picture.
Copy the HTML code or Flash code as your requirement (Ctrl+C). For WordPress post HTML code is recommended (circled in red below the video).
Paste the video code in your WordPress post after switching to the HTML mode. Read the Tutorial on WordPress Video Embedding Code from here, if you are confused in switching to the HTML mode and all that.
- How To Add Instagram Profile Badge On Each WordPress Post? [Tutorial]
- How To Add Instagram Profile Badge On WordPress Website/Blog? [Tutorial]
- How to Add Google +1 Button in Every WordPress Post? [Tutorial]
- How to Embed Videos in WordPress 3.1 now – As Video Embed Button is not there [Solved]
- How To Get/Activate/Enable Facebook Graph Search? [Tutorial]
- How To Jailbreak iPhone 3GS Running iOS 6.0, iOS 6.1? [Tutorial]
- How To Jailbreak iPhone 5 running iOS 6.0, iOS 6.1? [Tutorial]
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6, iPhone 5 Untethered Using Evasi0n?
- How to disable “Seen by” Feature In Facebook Chat?
- How To Disable ‘Seen By’ Feature In Facebook Chat For Chrome? [Tutorial]