Toshiba has just released its most recent 10.1-inch Android Tablet featuring Android 3.0 honeycomb OS. If you are seeking an appropriate Google Android tablet, go and check out the Toshiba’s latest Android tablet features overview and images after the jump.
Latest Android tablet by Toshiba features 10.1-inch multi-touch wide screen display with the resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. Special Adaptive Display Technology is capable of adjusting the brightness and color of the screen automatically, derived from the lighting situation in order to enhance the readability of the tablet’s text yet in straight daylight.
The gadget is powered with a potent NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core mobile processor, two cameras including 5.0-megapixel rear camera with autofocus in addition to 2.0-megapixel front-facing webcam, as well as built-in Toshiba sound enhanced stereo speakers.
Additional features include USB and mini USB ports, HDMI port, full-sized SD card slot. For connectivity and data transfer there exist Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology in the tablet. Uniqueness of the Toshiba, Toshiba 10.1-inch Android tablet is that it comes along with a user-replaceable rechargeable battery and a non-slip interchangeable rubber back cover.
Still the availability and pricing of the Toshiba Android tablet have not been exposed. Visit to the AmazonOfficialSite for further information about the product.
- Display Screen: 10.1-inch multi-touch widescreen display
- Technology, supporting 720p
- Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core mobile processor
- Operating System: Android Honeycomb 3.0 operating system
- Rear Camera: 5.0 MP with autofocus
- Front Camera: 2.0MP webcam
- Speakers: Stereo speakers along with Toshiba sound enhancements
- USB, mini-USB, and HDMI ports and full-sized SD card reader;
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Adobe Flash
- Rechargeable prismatic lithium battery