Google is Launching a Social Networking Site called Google Me – Still a Rumor
The super hot rumors in technology world are that Google is going to step-in the social networking sites race and launching its very own social network codenamed as Google Me. According to one source the official announcement of Google will be done at Google’s developer conference [May 10 and May 11] of this year.
One thing is confirmed that if it will happen then Google will give so many exciting features and will definitely overtake the social networking queen Facebook. Everyone is curious to have a look of the Google’s Social Site but still nothing much is leaked about the Google Me network.
Techspot raised a point that “In September 2010, Google CEO Eric Schmidt suggested last year that a “social layer” was coming to all the company’s products”, which is the evidence of this rumor.
According to Paul Buchheit [who is the ex-employee of Google, Gmail initiator as well as FriendFeed creator] said that it’s not difficult for Google to develop and run a social network which will be as famous as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and Foursquare are now.
- Facebook Started Launching Revamped Single-Column Timeline
- Fake Privacy Notice Goes Viral On Facebook – Don’t Be Fool
- Instagram Launched Web Profiles For Its Users
- Facebook Revamped Messages Interface 2012 [Screenshot]
- The Top 20 Reasons To Switch To Google Plus Now [Infographic]
- How To Add/Change Google Plus Profile/Pages Cover Photo? [Tutorial]
- Facebook Timeline Is Launched Worldwide – Get It Now
- Facebook Will Not Charge You For Its Services [Official News]
- Google Launched A Structured Web Programming Language Called DART
- Microsoft and Twitter Signed A Deal To Add Real Time Results In Bing Search